Sunday 15 February 2015

Night time skin care routine // MostlyMilly


I haven't always been the best with looking after my skin but right now I have a skin care routine that really works for me and now my skin is better than ever. This is quite an extensive night time routine but there's nothing I hate more than going to bed with makeup on and waking up with sticky eyelashes. 


1. First I use one make-up wipe to remove my foundation and face makeup, then use a second to remove my eye makeup. 
2. I use my Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and some cotton wool pads to properly remove the remainders of my makeup.
3. I then wash my face with my La prairie foam cleanser with warm water.
4. Lastly I moisturize using Boots derma care daily moisturizing cream and keep my lips chap free with an EOS lip balm.

 My skin is pretty average so I think this routine would work for pretty much anyone. I'd definitely recommend it to people suffering from dry skin as I wake up feeling refreshed and moisturized. 

 Thank you for reading lovelies :)





No comments:

Post a Comment