Thursday 5 February 2015

Ripped Jeans yes or no? // MostlyMilly

Sorry I have been so off the radar recently. I'm just getting on my new medication and as a result of this, have lost over a stone. Due to this DREADFUL side effect I've had to purchase a size 8 pair of jeans because everything I own was falling off of me. I didn't have a pair of ripped jeans and neither did I particularly want any. I seem to remember deciding I hated them a month ago yet now I seem to be wearing them. However, I now can't decide whether I like them or not.



They are black, obviously and I think they might look better in the summer. The rips aren't massively noticeable however I can't decide whether they look subtle or like I've literally fallen and grazed my knees. 

So ripped jeans, yes or no? x





No comments:

Post a Comment