Saturday 3 January 2015

Putting On The Glitz Lip Glaze Set // MostlyMilly



For Christmas I recieved this Putting on the glitz lip glaze set by Stila from my Dad and was pleasantly surprised. I had been eyeing up Stila lip glosses for a while before hand and was really excited to try them out. I’m not a huge lip gloss girl but these are very pretty and the nude shades are perfect for me. The set comes with 8 sparkly lip glosses, ranging from very pale and subtle to dark pigmented berry colours.  

My favourite colours are Glow, Glint and Glimmer as they extremely easy to wear, pretty and go well with my most used lipsticks. 



The texture of the glosses are very sticky however they smell and taste pleasant ( not that I recommend eating them.) 


From right to left the colours are:
Glamour ( sparkling Ruby) , Glory ( blackberry) , Glisten ( sparkling sugarplum ), Glitter ( sparkling pink diamond) ,Gleam ( sparkling mauve), Glow ( sparkly champagne ), Glint ( icy pink), Glimmer (sparkling apricot).


I don’t feel I’ve had enough time to use them yet to tell you how long I think they last. Like I said, the texture is sticky and I presume they last well against food and drink and various other daily obstacles however speaking from experience , you are likely to find yourself with a mouthful of hair especially in the wind, but that is to be expected with all lip glosses, especially of this texture. 

Thank you for reading :)





No comments:

Post a Comment