Saturday 17 January 2015

Wearing a Midi Skirt // MostlyMilly

Last year I basically wore winter clothes all year. Even in August I wore jumpers and would almost sweat to death just because I felt comfortable in them. I'm too comfortable wearing my black jumpers,black jeans and boots because I know it's very hard to get wrong. This year I've decided to branch out and try and wear things I would have avoided in the past due to lack of confidence. No way am I ditching my black but I really am going to try to wear something different. 

This is my first ever Midi skirt and at first I was extremely skeptical. I was thinking 'oh my god I look like nun' but after throwing together this outfit I really started to like it. My shirt is from DKNY and I love the collar, it goes with everything and it must be one of my most worn items in my wardrobe. The skirt is from New Look and it's just the right shape and length however I'm not sure whether I'll be brave enough to wear it without heels as it could look unflattering. My shoes are from Asos and I love them. They're very high but I'm really into stilettos and think they're a must for anyone's wardrobe, they make any outfit easy to dress up. 
I'm aware that this outfit may not be everyone's style but I'm really looking forward to the sun coming out so I can wear it.


 shirt : DKNY
skirt :  New Look
shoes : Asos



Thank you for reading x



No comments:

Post a Comment