Wednesday 19 November 2014

Christmas Tag // MostlyMilly

Hello! I know its only the middle of November but I am in a festive mood and it's just occurred to me that I haven't posted in nearly a week. I really wanted to post something for you even if it's only little. Had a pretty rubbish week and received a couple of negative comments around this blog  . Didn't think it would upset me very much but I guess that's also been a reason I haven't felt motivated or excited to post. 

Christmas Tag

 1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Definitely real because I love the smell. I'd probably answer differently if I were the one who had to clean up all the pine needles from the floor.

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Yesterday at Starbucks I got the honey and almond hot chocolate and it was honestly delicious. 

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I love classic reds or golds but I also love having a mixture of our different coloured decorations that we've collected over the years. We have a sort of tradition where we each choose a new decoration each year for the tree which I think is really sweet. 

4.  Giving or receiving?
Definitely used to be receiving when I was younger, it was all about the presents. However as you get older I think it's so much more exciting to watch others open gifts you've chosen for them. 

5.  To mince pie or not to?
Yesssss I love mince pies so much especially warmed up or with some cream.

6.  What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
Turkey, pigs in blankets, yorkshire puddings, roast potatoes, sprouts, cauliflower cheese, gravy, the full works. This year it's at Grandmas and whenever we all go to hers to eat its like the feeding of the 5000, it's literally never ending. It's a feast and you won't leave without needing to unbutton your trousers and fall into a food coma. 

7.  Christmas day fashion
A dress 100%. Preferably black.

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
Any of the Frank Sinatra Christmas songs make me so happy and put me into a really christmassy mood. Who can listen to Sinatra and not want to dance around?

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
LOVE ACTUALLY NO QUESTION WHATSOEVER. HUGH GRANT.YES. ( also I like the Holiday because I love Jude Law )

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Before. I don't think I could wait till after lunch.


Thank you for reading loves, sorry it was only a quick one hopefully I can post something more substantial soon :) lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment