Monday 10 November 2014

New makeup bits // MostlyMilly


Hello beautifuls, thought I’d just share with you a few makeup bits I’ve got over the last week or so.



^ This is the Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder that I’ve literally been wanting to try out for years. I’ve seen so many great reviews on it so I was expecting a lot. I tried it out today and I can’t say I was blown away. I’m really pale so I find it hard to find bronzers that don’t make me look orange or cakey and I CAN say this doesn’t make me look orange ... but it doesn’t make me look any other colour either. It hardly showed up on me at all which I thought odd. Perhaps it will be good for giving a quick  brush of colour but I’d need a lot of product to use this for any contour or heavy bronzing. ( on the bright side it smells great)



^ Picked this Precision beauty powder brush up from Tkmaxx. I think it was about £7 and it’s just a standard powder brush really. Packs on a lot of product and works reasonably well. 



^ Ordered this ecotools eye brush set from Amazon and it came in this little bag which is great for travelling and sticking in your bag. They’re a lot smaller than I expected but they’ll be great for carrying around and they’re very soft. ( came with 5 brushes, must have left one out for the picture x)


^ Was desperate for a new powder so picked up this Rimmel London stay matte long lasting pressed powder and I’ve really been enjoying it so far. I don’t get particularly oily nor do I prefer a very matte  finish to my skin however I felt I needed something to help make my foundation and concealer stay put and not slip off my face especially as its starting to get cold, wet and rainy. 



^ Lastly I wanted to try out this Rimmel Eyebrow pencil. I haven’t used an eyebrow pencil in so long as I’m such a fan of my Benefit browzings that I didn’t feel the need to use anything else. However, it’s good to try new things and turns out this colour really matches my brows and the little brush on the end is always very useful. 

Thank you for reading darlings, if you like my posts please feel free to follow me on bloglovin here x


No comments:

Post a Comment