Wednesday 12 November 2014

Christmas wish list // MostlyMilly




Hello again loves,
I'm getting super excited for Christmas now and the days are going by so fast. In no time at all we'll be whipping out the advent calenders and singing along to Christmas songs. ( I'd be lying if I said I haven't been sneaking in the odd song already)
There's a lot to love about Christmas. The family time, the food, the films and of course the giving and receiving of presents. Recently I was told ( by father Christmas of course) to write my list of things I'd like to get for Christmas this year. I never expect to get EVERYTHING on this list, its merely a guideline of things I would be happy to receive but of course I'm grateful for anything I'm given at Christmas.



Millie's Christmas List 
1. How to be a Parisian Wherever you are- book
( Because why would anyone not want to be a Parisian? )



2. Just being Audrey by Margaret Cardillo
( my love for Audrey is self explanatory and the illustrations in this book look adorable )


3. Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit.
( Have wanted to get my hands on this for ages but seems to be out of stock everywhere)


4. Wildfox Austen rose classic pj set.
( so cute )



5. Tiffanys Zeigfield collection pearl earrings.
( Classic, beautiful, timeless)



6. Hourglass nude 1 lipstick.
( The first ever lipstick I have used completely to the bottom. I wear this almost everyday and I'm literally scraping out the left overs )



7. Zoeva makeup brushes- complete eye set.
( really want to try out some Zoeva brushes as I've heard so many great things about them)

8. Audrey 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' eye mask.
( So adorable and from one of my favourite films ever )






9. Jo Malone perfume wood sage and sea salt.
( smelt this in vogue and fell in love)


10. Audrey 2015 calender
( I just love her )



Thank you for reading x
if you enjoy my posts please give me a follow on bloglovin here x




1 comment:

  1. I'd so love to smell the Jo Malone perfume because it sounds so good but unfortunately they don't sell it anywhere near me.
    I tagged you to do the Liebster Award Tag by the way. If you want to do it, I'll leave the link to my post: http://darjeelingtealeaves.blogspot.de/2014/11/tag-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete