Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sleek Makeup // MostlyMilly



Hello darlings!

So sorry its almost been a week since I last posted. I’ve had alot going on and had a big day on Sunday which took a lot out of me. After I do something very stressful and hard it usually takes me a couple of days to get myself back on track. I also apologise for the fact I bring you yet another makeup post. I swear on Thursday I’ll present you with a more fashion themed post :)
However today is Tuesday and I really wanted to share with you the wonder of the Sleek makeup palettes. Sleek makeup is a low-end, very inexpensive makeup brand that produce the best, most pigmented makeup palettes you can get for under £10. 




I have 6. I have 2 blush palettes, 1 contour palette and 3 eyeshadow palettes. I apologise in advance for how grubby some of them are. They are VERY well loved and you will always find one in my makeup bag being tossed around with other various makeup products and leaking eyelash clue etc etc . I got all these palettes from Amazon and will provide links to them all so you can check them out if you would like :) 





The eyeshadow palettes. 


^ The Au Naturel palette. 
This palette is the perfect natural palette for beginners or for anyone ( like me ) who is a massive fan of matte, subtle eyeshadows and tends to wear them everyday. All the colours are SO pigmented and for less than £8 its a steal. The shadows stay on all day and I’ve never experienced fall out from any of these sleek makeup palettes. 


^ The Sunset palette. 
Very flattering colours and sooooo pretty. I would definitely recommend this palette to someone with blue eyes as the colours will really compliment you. Again, the pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows is beautiful. 


^The Oh So Special palette.
This is my most recent sleek purchase and it literally arrived today so I haven’t had time to try it out. However, I have had a little swatch with my fingers and can confirm the consistentsy of quality from these palettes. Every colour is useable and beautiful. 





The blush palettes.


^ This is the Lace blush palette.
The pigmentation and quality of the blush palettes completely match the eyeshadows and ‘Lace’ is no exception. My favourite colour is the one in the middle and it gives a lovely pink sheen to the cheeks with just a little hint of shimmer without looking overbearing or oily. I think the other two blushes would look lovely on someone with a slightly darker maybe olive skin colour.


^ This is the Pink Lemonade blush palette. 
Another extremely pretty set of blushes including a cream blush in the centre. These colours are great for those with pale skin and leave a really natural, rosy look to the cheeks .

The Contour palette


^ This is the Light Face Form Contouring palette. 
This is my favourite, most loved Sleek palette. It includes a contour, a highlight and a blush. I use every one almost everyday and the highlight is so beautiful. I love to brush it on the tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow and it leaves a beautiful but not overbearing shine to your skin. 


Thank you for reading loves, if you enjoy my posts please give me a follow on bloglovin here
I’m doing a big giveaway at 100 followers and would love to hit it before Christmas x



No comments:

Post a Comment