Thursday 6 November 2014

How to wear nude heels // MostlyMilly


The shoes I am wearing in all three of these outfits are these Kurt Geiger nude stiletto heels.
Here is a link to the exact pair : Kestral Nude Patent Kurt Geiger shoes
I think a pair of nude/camel stilettos are a must for anyones wardrobe. They go with almost everything and are such a staple piece.You can dress them up with a dress or skirt or dress them down with a pair of jeans or some cigarette pants. Whatever way you wear them you can't really go wrong. They are timeless and chic so do your research, don't rush into buying a pair that you are not 100% sure on. It took me a few months of research before picking these up but make sure they FIT YOU PERFECTLY. I made the mistake of getting so excited that I simply tried them on once, decided they fit and waltzed out of the shop happy. For this naivety I deserve every one of the blisters these shoes have given me.
In these few outfits I will show you some ways of how you could wear nude heels casually :)

1. Pair them with some casual, blue jeans and a slightly oversized camel jumper. I got the jumper from TK Maxx and it's so soft and easy to throw on. The jeans are from Topshop and they are great everyday jeans. I think blue jeans look so good with nude heels and they dress the whole outfit down so you don't look over done and appear more casual.



2. Here I'm wearing a pink shirt I bought from h&m and a pair of white Topshop jeans. You know when you find that one shop where their jeans just FIT you. Topshop for me is that very place. I like this outfit lots and think it's smart enough to wear on an evening, when getting something to eat or for a day shopping.


3. This last casual outfit includes the same Topshop jeans with one of my favourite Wildfox jumpers. I adore Wildfox and the luxurious, soft feel of all their clothes is always worth the price. I don't usually like V-necks on me but I really like the way this top falls.


These are just a few ways you could casually wear nude stilettos but I hope it might have given you some inspiration x

If you enjoy my posts please give me a follow on bloglovin here x 
( I'm doing a big giveaway at 100 followers so would love to reach it before christmas x )



No comments:

Post a Comment