Thursday 20 November 2014

Over the knee boots // MostlyMilly

Hello again :)

I am obsessed with the over the knee boot trend. Kylie Jenner has had me in love with her instagram posts:






I tried some on in a shoe shop yesterday and I loved the way they looked on my legs. However I'm not sure whether to wait and see if I can find some others as I'm at that stage where my feet have probably stopped growing so I'm more mindful about what I buy and that I'll want to be wearing them for a long time. 

Here's some over the knee boot inspiration :








I'm really struggling to find a good pair that aren't £1000+ which I wish was within my price range but it's just not :( 

If anyone stumbles across a good pair that I won't have to sell my soul for please let me know!
I'd love to wear them with my black jeans and one of my oversized jumpers I think they make any outfit look more dressed up and sophisticated. 

If you like my posts please give me a follow on bloglovin here x


No comments:

Post a Comment