Friday 12 September 2014

A peek into my room //MostlyMilly



I get quite a lot of people asking to see what my room looks like and since I’ve completely re done it I thought I could share a few pictures of it on here :) This post will feature pictures from my bedroom at my dads house but if people like it I can definitely do the same for my mums.  The picture above is of a collage board I actually made myself. I had an old magnetic notice board that I never used and I decided to decorate it and make it look bit prettier. I simply printed out some of my favourite pictures and stuck them on, I also included a pink hair bow, a necklace and some pretty badges to make it look a bit 3d.



I love James Dean what more can I say...




Bedding from Ikea.


Took me forever to decide on a light I liked and found this from B & Q and it’s so adorable and fluffy.



Dressing Table details.


Favourite woman who ever lived.




  Terrible magazine hoarder.







Bunting from Amazon.

I hope you enjoyed having a little look into my room! x





2 comments:

  1. Hey, your room is so so pretty! Love your Blog! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete