Sunday 21 September 2014

How to wear animal ears // Mostly Milly



Halloween is approaching and every year it becomes more popular for girls to dress up as cats. It's one of the easiest costumes to wear but this year the cat ear trend has definitely progressed into the fashion industry and become a quirky accessory.


Beyonce pulling off bunny ears to perfection.



Pixie Lott is a massive animal ear headband fan.



Ariana Grande is always wearing a pair of ears and constantly looks adorable.






Where to find them:



















How to wear them :



Personally, I think if you're going to wear an outlandish accessory such as these you should keep your outfit fairly simple or you could end up looking like you're trick or treating. 



^ Here's me wearing a pair of bunny ears I got from Asos recently.
I really love them but I'm thinking of wearing them with my all black outfits just to add something different :)


Pixie keeping it nice and simple


Love the way she's matched the ears with the skirt, such a pretty outfit.



Thank you for reading lovelies :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment