Thursday 18 September 2014

Coat obsession // MostlyMilly

I have a massive obsession and love for coats. They contribute to my adoration of Autumn and Winter and there's nothing I like more than a/w fashion. I wish I had a less expensive clothing obsession like socks or something because coats are always on the pricey side however if I had the money I know I'd have at least 20.

Here are two of my favourite coats.





My short cream one I got from Attic in Ilkley by Selected Femme, I fell in love with it and it's so smart and goes with a lot of my clothes. It's really lightweight and I can dress it down in jeans and a shirt or wear it on an evening with a skirt. 


My long grey one I got for my birthday from Asos. It's so warm and oversized and I love anything oversized and cosy :)



The next coat I have my eye on is this black duster coat from Asos. I really want a light weight, long, black coat for this winter and fingers crossed it will be mine soon.





millie x




No comments:

Post a Comment