Monday 29 September 2014

Kim Kardashian and the camel coat // MostlyMilly

Say what you want about the Kim Kardashian, but you can’t deny her fashion at the moment is on point.  Ever since she’s been with Kanye she’s begun to get more and more chic. I’ve been loving some of her outfit choices recently and I’ve been much more eager to grab inspiration from her style.



Can we please just discuss this coat.

 Kim was spotted wearing this outfit this time last year and I instantly fell in love with the whole thing. This coat is MaxMara and £1025 :( I adore those camel/nude colours with dirty blonde hair and a bit of a tan I think she looks so glamorous yet not overdone. 
A camel coat is a complete must have this winter , however you don’t need to spend £1000.









Okay this one looks the most like Kim’s AND it’s like a bloody dressing gown. Who wouldn’t want to leave the house in a fluffy dressing gown and still be fabulous? 






If I hadn’t just bought a camel coat I’d 100000% grab this one^





My Camel coat



I picked this camel coat up last week whilst having a browse in T K Max. I had been searching for the perfect camel coat for a while and as soon as I tried this one on I had to hold back a scream. I swear to you I was stroking it whilst walking around the shop I was so in love. I love the length, the belt, how soft it is. It's a Jaeger coat originally £300 but I got it for an incredible £120 , a deal I just couldn't pass on. This coat will last me years.





White shirt : one of my dads ( mens white shirts are the best)
Trousers : Primark
Shoes: Topshop



If you like my posts please follow me on bloglovin for more! x







No comments:

Post a Comment