Saturday 13 September 2014

My everyday makeup bag // Mostlymilly




I have a thing about always having to bring a tonne of unnecessary makeup in my bag with me. Luckily my best friend Laura ( hi Laura if you’re reading this ) bought me this really pretty pink makeup bag for my birthday and since then I’ve been much more organised. I keep the majority of my makeup at my dads house and keep all my 100% essential everyday makeup in this bag.


It’s big enough to carry everything I need in it but small enough that I don’t end up filling it with things I don’t need. 



Firstly, I always throw in my current foundations which at the moment are the Burberry sheer foundation in trench No.01 and I mix that with my favourite Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc.


Current concealer Maybelline Coverstick in 01 .


My makeup brushes always get switched in and out but at the moment I carry 4 real technique brushes and the middle one is bare minerals. 



Honey Bronzer from the Body Shop 01.


MAC Creme d’nude .


L’oreal Paris miss manga mascara.


The nail polish I’m currently wearing which is Essie in ‘Fiji’ .



Barry M Wink eyeliner.


Smashbox Pearl Highlighter wand.


Benefit Browzings in light + Maybelline Brow drama.


Hourglass lipstick in Nude 01 + Kevyn Aucoin lip pencil in medium.


Sleek palettes are the BEST for sticking in your bag. I have lots but at the moment I carry around the eyeshadow palette ‘ Au Naturel ‘ and the contouring and blush palette in fair.



Most used eyeshadows.



Thank you very much for reading! x









1 comment:

  1. Great choice of products!xx
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete