Monday 8 September 2014

Autumn OOTD // First post

Hello! I’m Millie and this is my first ever post! I was debating about what I should start off with and I thought the easiest thing to write about was what I was wearing today. Recently I went on a autumn/winter shopping trip as I realised I was wearing the same grey jumper everyday. Although extremely comfy I was in desperate need of a wardrobe fill up. 
I dragged my mum to Harrogate ( which I love as it’s not too big or busy ) and pulled her into topshop and River Island if I promised to let her find a vintage shop she’d heard of nearby
 ( more about that shop in another post). 
This outfit includes a couple of the items I got from the Harrogate trip. 



Yes I know its hardly very colourful but I also bought a dark purple jumper with counts as colour right?  The cardigan on the left I got from topshop for £48 however I know I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. It’s perfect for autumn and those in between days when its too warm for a full on coat but too chilly to leave the house in a t shirt. 
The trousers I purchased from missguided for £21.99 and I’ve wanted them for ages. They were out of stock in my size for the longest time and as soon as they became available I grabbed them. They go with all my clothes as I literally seem to only wear grey, black or white. 
The black polo neck is also purchased from missguided however I can’t find it or the price on the website. I bought it a while ago but I’m sure if you do some rooting around you’ll find it or something similar. 



This scarf I found in Harrogate's River Island. I’m obsessed with scarves recently and had to get it as again, I knew it would go with everything. The scarf was £15.



I was looking for a good, standard pair of black heeled boots for autumn/winter and was getting myself prepared to spend a fair amount of money if I was going to get a nice looking, good quality pair to last through this seasons weather. However, my DAD recommended I buy this pair from New Look for just £24.99 ( tight arse ). Reluctantly I bought them grumbling and muttering about how they wouldn’t look right, would be terrible quality and that I’d have to send them back immediately. They came and I actually love them. They feel so sturdy and solid and much better quality than I was expecting. So if you’re looking for a good , standard pair of black boots I would definitely recommend these especially for the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment