Sunday 14 September 2014

Quick fix facials // MostlyMilly

I'm incredibly lucky to have pretty good skin. I hardly ever get spots but when I do they are HUGE and in no time there will more than likely be a lovely group of them sat on my face. In these rare ,unfortunate breakouts I need to take extra care and treat my skin. I have a couple of products that I use when this happens but none have worked as brilliantly as what I picked up from t k max.



This miracle Quick Fix Facials mega moisture gel mask for Dry and thirsty skin works amazingly. I usually slap in on as soon as I get in the shower, leave it to do it's magic whilst I wash my hair ect then wash it off at the end and my skin is left feeling so soft but tight like I've literally just had a facial ( hence the name ) . I've now discovered that there's a whole range of masks for different problems and different skin types that I'll definitely have to have a look for. I'm running out of product and I can guarantee I'll be repurchasing :) x 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment