Tuesday 16 September 2014

Trip to Saltaire // MostlyMilly

Today I went to Saltaire and Salts mill, one of my favourite places to go ( and not just because of the cakes ) . I love the history behind the town and the shops are adorable. 
In the actual mill they sell hundreds of beautiful books and everytime I go in I seem to come out the other side with a few in my bag ( this sounds like I shoplift I swear they're all paid for ) .
Today I came across this book about Audrey Hepburn and the making of one of my favourite ever films ,Breakfast at Tiffanys.


Let's be honest, any book with Audrey on the cover I will have to buy. 


After being dragged from the books we went to the Salts Diner and I had a Caesar salad ( honestly, I just ate the croutons and the cheese don't judge me ) and a diet coke. Sadly, I'm on a diet at the moment so had to pass on the menu of the most amazing cakes but if you go I definitely recommend the banana milkshake and chocolate cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment